The ultrasonic cleaning process is beneficial in that when properly applied, it can not only save time
and money, but also increase cleanliness to a level that cannot be achieved by other means. Over
the past several years, the list of practical ultrasonic cleaning applications has grown rapidly.
As ultrasonic sound wave from transducer element makes low and high pressure state in solution
repeatedly, microscopic bubbles are formed and imploded depending on the pressure status.
Ultrasonic energy emitted at this time removes even the most stubborn dirt and contaminants
without any damage. Heat enhances the process. The key factor in cleaning effectiveness of an
ultrasonic system is cavitation. The greater the cavitation intensity of the liquid, better the cleaning
results will be.
• Powerful and reliable cleaning
• Built - in microprocess controller
• Selectable use with ultrasonic power controller (3steps)
• Built-in digital thermometer
and timer to set an optimum
condition for cleaning
• Easy to read operation status on
digital display(400 series)
• Built - in drain valve unit
• Three model case on engineering plastic molds
• Using a silicon rubber heater for durability and stability
• Built-in alarm function for noticing operation stop